We appreciate and understand your concerns during these challenging times we face globally. We are closely monitoring the CDC and WHO statements regarding the COVID-19 cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments. The well-being of our clients and associates is our top priority.
We have implemented our pandemic safety protocols, something we have thought about, planned for and conducted drills on but never expected to see such a scenario and crisis happen in real life. Please see below our revised policies and protocols per company.
Mara Moja Productions & Mara Moja luxury Films
Effective Tuesday, March 24th, all our offices will be closed for client meetings until further notice. We are fully operational and continue to accept and fulfill production and post-production projects. We are reachable through all our contact channels.
Looking to book us? We’re open.
Learn more about our pandemic precautions, booking policies and latest updates by clicking the button below.
- Our management and staff will not be attending in-person meetings until further notice. For upcoming meetings, we will be in touch with you to conduct the meeting via alternate channels such as video conferencing or phone call. If you would like to schedule a meeting with us, you may reach us through our regular contact channels and we would be happy to work around your convenience.
- We are fully operational and implementing the necessary pandemic protocols to ensure the safety of our crews and clients. We continue to accept new projects. Our delivery timelines and schedules per project remain unchanged. We are currently in a rapidly changing/evolving situation and in the event of any delays or changes to given schedules, we will be in touch with you within 24 hours to inform you of the same.
If you have an existing booking coming up and wish to change your booking dates, please submit your request via the link below.
Mara Moja Packaging & Kwality Packaging
Effective Tuesday, March 24th, our offices will NOT be open to meetings with customers, walk-in customers or any third parties. We request you to place your orders, or conduct any business activity with us over the phone or on email.
- All our factories are operational at full capacity. Delivery timelines remain unchanged. However, due to the rapidly changing environment and directives from both County and Federal levels, this may change. We will keep you updated if there are any changes as the situation evolves.
- All ongoing orders are being fulfilled as normal with regular delivery timelines. Should you require your packaging materials urgently, we request you to arrange for collection at our factories. Additional precautions have been taken to ensure the safe manufacturing and handling of your packaging materials.
- Our staff are screened at the start and finish of every shift and asked a comprehensive list of questions on entry, to ensure the safety of our staff, management and clients.
- Our raw materials, chemicals and machinery are handled with extreme care. All our machines and operational equipment are routinely cleaned and disinfected. Our packaging materials are food-grade certified and we continuously ensure the safe, hygienic handling of your packaging. This has always been our policy since we began operations. However, we have enhanced our cleaning and safety practices and increased frequency.
- Our offices, door handles, railings, switches and all commonly used areas are thoroughly sanitized multiple times a day.
- Our staff have been thoroughly trained on safety, hygiene, health practises and emergency containment protocols both at work and at home.
- We have availed alcohol based hand sanitizers and additional hand-washing facilities for all. We heavily recommend that you use it.
Mara Moja Education
All in-person education programs have been suspended until further notice. We continue to accept bookings and have transferred our programs to an online learning environment. You may book us by contacting us.
Our team is currently working from home until further notice. Project completion timelines remain unchanged, however due to heavy demand in changes, additions and alterations to ongoing and existing projects, delays may be inevitable. Our tech geniuses are doing everything possible to accommodate all requests.
All in-person technical support has currently been suspend. Technical support is available via call or email during regular working hours. For support outside of working hours, please contact our support centre via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are feeling unwell, we urge you to seek urgent medical advice and self-isolate. We will be there to serve you via email or over the phone.
At the Mara Moja Group, the safety and well-being of our clients and associates is of paramount importance. Thank you for the trust you place in us every time you choose to work with any of the Mara Moja Group companies. These are unprecedented times for our industry, our country and the world. Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding our safety measures, emergency protocols, policies and more, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For the most updated information on the coronavirus, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
March 14, 2020
[Updated September 1, 2020]
*due to the nature of the situation, information is subject to change. please check back routinely for updated information. terms and conditions apply.